Saturday, October 25, 2008

RealLearning

I recently attended a venture managment program at Stanford by the name of RealAcad - www.realacad.com. It was a one week 'boot camp' where myself and 10 other participants spent a week building a real company whle receiving intense coaching from top entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and management consultants. Since I have completed the program, I've utilized the international network of faculty and alumni to launch my own firm. RealAcad also selects the top performers of each program and provides a paid fellowship for them to travel around the world to places like Harvard, Kellogg, Shanghai and Barcelona in order to set up future RealAcad camps. For anyone who is looking to connect to an elite global network or has an interest in starting their own company, I would DEFINITELY recommend applying to attend a RealAcad program.

No comments: